Keping Up with the Kardashian's celebutante and style icon, Kim Kardashian West, turns 35 today! This diva has transitioned over the past few years before our eyes and looks more glamorous than ever. Her style has evolved and she's not afraid to push the envelope, while managing to look fresh and effortless. Let's be realistic about the brand that the reality starlet created – it's a multi-million dollar business based solely off of her name, style and fashionable digs that fans crave more and love to emulate her style.
So, for Kim's birthday, MStars News is dishing 10 style and fashion tips to commemorate her birth!
1. Did you know Kardashian was inspired by the cult classic film, Clueless, which was released on birthday when she was 15? According to Daily Mail, she loved the fashion by lead character Cher, played by Alicia Silverstone.
2. Michael Costello became a recognizable designer once the icon wore his designs. (Note to self: celebrity participation is the best product placement strategy!)
3. Sitting front row with a stylish friend Anna Wintour of Vogue is always a great idea when you're trying to increase the value of your brand. If Wintour acknowledges you're haute, so will the rest of the fashion world!
4. Every girl should have a pencil skirt in every color. The Guardian calls the pencil skirt, "The Kardashian Effect." She is photographed in this style almost daily, as it clings to her bodacious body.
5. Kim is crazy about wide leg pants and has a great idea if you're in need of a little extra height. "I love that this trend is coming back! Pair with a platform to add length to your look," she wrote on her app, KKW.
6. Waist-cinching with wide belts gives her body the illusion of having a svelte waistline. This is a great trick to know.
7. Granny panties are the bomb! Kim looks sexy and daring in them, especially when she is in a sheer or lace skirt.
8. All white everything! It's obvious that she has an appreciation for all things white. Well, almost all things. White roses, gardenias, peonies and hydrangeas are displayed under the style tab of the KKW app. "I love the full blooms of hydrangeas. They represent grace and beauty. I also had these at my wedding," she wrote.
9. Who ever said being philanthropy wasn't stylish? Ever since husband Kanye West cleaned out her closet on KUWTK, she has donated 100 pairs of shoes and auctioned the remaining rejected items on eBay. She gave her fans an opportunity to grab some of goodies. How cool would it be to say you've worn Kim Kardashians' Jimmy Choo's?
10. A girl has to have the blinging statement piece and and she's got it! It's that 15-carat flawless diamond engagement ring that she rocks! It goes perfect with all of her outfits. West proposed on this very day just two years ago and had it designed by Lorraine Schwartz. Now that's a birthday present!
No matter if she's wearing an all black couture dress or something from a ready to wear line, the birthday girl is always on point. Happy birthday Kim!
Getting ready for the CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Fashion Show earlier today, that Kanye & I are co-hosting! pic.twitter.com/Ea6iE5ytiU
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) October 21, 2015
© 2019 Mstars News, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.